Second order of these gloves. Love them,
- Lightweight silver goatskin gloves in sizes 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- Great for gardening or as an all around general work glove.
- Seamless palms and outseams on the back make these gloves really comfortable to wear.
- Comfortable elastic cuffs help keep debris out.
- They have great dexterity, and have all the comfort and durability of natural goat skin.
- Unlike cowhide, when they get wet and dry out, they break right back in again because of the oil the leather retains.
- Made in the USA!
These are the best gardening gloves I've ever had or come across. I ordered them a snug size, and they have stretched and conformed to my hand exactly as I expected them to. The leather is pliable, but it is also rugged, protecting my hands well during my garden and landscaping tasks. The only improvement I would suggest is for a more durable cuff. The current cuff tends to stretch and remain stretched, not staying as smug as I'd like them to be while I'm trying to keep soil from getting under them.
This is my third order from Bear Wallow for gloves. I have ordered the ranch hand gloves in the past. Can not say enough good things about them. Liked the first pair so well I ordered two more pair. That was two years ago and I am still trying to wear out the first pair. This time I ordered this style to try, just to try some of their other gloves, they fit, well like a glove. I have not had them long, but there is no doubt in my mind I am going to love them as well as I do the ranch gloves. Can't wait to show them to my neighbor that I talked into trying the "Ranch Hands". I can not count the times he has thanked me. This is not even getting into the great service I have received from Bear Wallow. I will never get gloves anywhere else.
These are the greatest! I love that they are so flexible yet still prevent dirt and debris from getting under my nails. Easy to condition, holding up very well! Thanks for such a wonderful product.