This is my third order from Bear Wallow for gloves. I have ordered the ranch hand gloves in the past. Can not say enough good things about them. Liked the first pair so well I ordered two more pair. That was two years ago and I am still trying to wear out the first pair. This time I ordered this style to try, just to try some of their other gloves, they fit, well like a glove. I have not had them long, but there is no doubt in my mind I am going to love them as well as I do the ranch gloves. Can't wait to show them to my neighbor that I talked into trying the "Ranch Hands". I can not count the times he has thanked me. This is not even getting into the great service I have received from Bear Wallow. I will never get gloves anywhere else.
- Lightweight silver goatskin gloves in sizes 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- Great for gardening or as an all around general work glove.
- Seamless palms and outseams on the back make these gloves really comfortable to wear.
- Comfortable elastic cuffs help keep debris out.
- They have great dexterity, and have all the comfort and durability of natural goat skin.
- Unlike cowhide, when they get wet and dry out, they break right back in again because of the oil the leather retains.
- Made in the USA!
These are the greatest! I love that they are so flexible yet still prevent dirt and debris from getting under my nails. Easy to condition, holding up very well! Thanks for such a wonderful product.