These are amazing! My wife got a pair and I kept stealing them for battling the blackberry bushes. Finally had to order a pair of my own. Love the comfortable fit and they are the toughest gloves I've ever owned.
- You'll never have to worry again about your hands and arms when pruning your Rose Bushes or Berry Vines... not as long as you're wearing your "Protector" Rose Pruning Gauntlet Gloves from American Heritage. Yes, they're made right here in the USA!
- These beautiful gloves are made from soft, yet durable goatskin long considered by the experts to be the longest wearing and have the best puncture resistance of any natural material. You get real protection.
- The 12" gauntlets protect your whole forearm, not just part of it and are made from split cowhide that's just stiff enough to stay in place but soft enough to flex with your arm to make working with these gloves a real pleasure.
- Huge range of sizes ...
Nowhere else will you find rose gauntlet gloves in sizes ranging from 6 all the way through 13 (that's equivalent to XX-Small through XXX-Large) and half sizes too!
- Here's a growing list of what our customers are using them for:
- Pruning Roses
- Attacking Berry Vines
- Trimming Brush
- Working with Barbed Wire
- Bee Keeping
- Citrus Pruing and Picking
- Working with Cactus
- Carrying in Fire Wood
- MIG Welding
- Operating Gas Driven Weedeater
- Repairing Fences
Just bought my second pair in six years - I’d still have the first pair, but I accidentally left them outside and the five baby foxes living under my deck used them as a chew toy. Needless to say, I had to get another pair - love the gloves, and really love that they’re Made In The USA!
I lost my old gloves. Ordered new. Then found my old ones in the garden. However, it was time for new ones. I love these gloves, particularly for rose pruning and garden work. Thank you for such an excellent product.
We have used these gloves for several years in our volunteer work of removing barberry which is extremely sharp and these are the best gloves we have found for protecting our hands and arms. Very well made.
Finally found the gloves I have needed. Heavier leather and stitching than any I have seen from any glove company. Got an 11 and length goes to the elbow. hand is 9.5L x 10.25 so went up half size to 11. If after use it does not stretch a little I will get 11.5 or maybe 12 next time but believe 11 will work
These are by far the best gloves we have ever owned. They are very comfortable and highly protective. Prior to purchasing these gloves we were getting poked quite a bit by dead shrub stems. Not any more. Thank you for offering this great product.
I have been using this particular glove for over 2 years. I just received another set. There is no doubt these are the best gloves out there. Yes, they are more expensive but here you truly get what you pay for, and they are made in America. I noticed my new gloves were exactly the same material, thickness and quality of my gloves from 2 years ago. No skimping on quality. And it is not just for roses. I use them in all parts of our garden which is rather large. So if you value your hands and fingers, just buy these. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the price.
These are the best. This is my third pair. I live in Tucson so am gardening around lots of "stickers". The finger tips do wear out in time due to our rocky soil, but I love the strong arm protection. They get a 5 star rating from me.
These gloves are wonderful. I haven’t actually used them yet but I can not imagine thorns causing a problem. These are top quality gloves.