excellent product, great forearm protection
- You'll never have to worry again about your hands and arms when pruning your Rose Bushes or Berry Vines... not as long as you're wearing your "Protector" Rose Pruning Gauntlet Gloves from American Heritage. Yes, they're made right here in the USA!
- These beautiful gloves are made from soft, yet durable goatskin long considered by the experts to be the longest wearing and have the best puncture resistance of any natural material. You get real protection.
- The 12" gauntlets protect your whole forearm, not just part of it and are made from split cowhide that's just stiff enough to stay in place but soft enough to flex with your arm to make working with these gloves a real pleasure.
- Huge range of sizes ...
Nowhere else will you find rose gauntlet gloves in sizes ranging from 6 all the way through 13... that's equivalent to X-Small through XXXX-Large!
(Due to inventory constraints, we're no longer offering half sizes)
- Here's a growing list of what our customers are using them for:
- Pruning Roses
- Attacking Berry Vines
- Trimming Brush
- Working with Barbed Wire
- Bee Keeping
- Citrus Pruning and Picking
- Working with Cactus
- Carrying in Fire Wood
- MIG Welding
- Operating Gas Driven Weed-eater
- Repairing Fences
We have gradually worn our ways through many pairs of protector gauntlets over the years, working among thorny desertscrub trees like mesquites, ironwoods, acacias and palo verdes, plus pomegrantes, citrus and lantana. Real arm savers!
My second pair and won't do yard work without them!
I bought a pair of these gauntlet gloves for myself to prune my roses. I soon realized they would work great at tackling blackberry vines. I was working on my sisters monster blackberry patch with her and she said I need gloves like that, so for her birthday she received her own gauntlet gloves. She loves them and said they fit perfectly. Now she can protect her hands and arms while she conquers the crazy blackberry vines.
We use the Bear Wallow gloves for pulling barberry over last several years in a local national park and they are by far the best gloves to use. Extremely well made and durable which I highly recommend
I am very happy with the gloves and will use them next year in the roses and mugos. I'm especially happy they are made in the USA.
These are amazing! My wife got a pair and I kept stealing them for battling the blackberry bushes. Finally had to order a pair of my own. Love the comfortable fit and they are the toughest gloves I've ever owned.
Just bought my second pair in six years - I’d still have the first pair, but I accidentally left them outside and the five baby foxes living under my deck used them as a chew toy. Needless to say, I had to get another pair - love the gloves, and really love that they’re Made In The USA!
I lost my old gloves. Ordered new. Then found my old ones in the garden. However, it was time for new ones. I love these gloves, particularly for rose pruning and garden work. Thank you for such an excellent product.