I have been trying to find work gloves made in the USA for months! These are great quality with a reasonable price. Thanks for making things in America! I love all of your size options.
Made in the USA!
Another great glove from American Heritage Glove Company!
These durable goatskin gloves are our most popular, heavy duty work gloves and a favorite with Ranchers, Farmers and Truck Drivers.
The reasons are obvious once you put a pair on!
- While goatskin is one of the toughest leathers available, its incredible comfort will fool you and whereas cowhide will turn stiff when it gets wet, goatskin retains its suppleness.
- These gloves feature a fully welted thumb, seamless palm and leather band cuff which make them the most comfortable, longest wearing gloves you've ever worn.
- You hardly ever see seamless palms because it's a lot more expensive to cut a whole palm in one piece from a hide than it is to patchwork smaller pieces together.
- These gloves also feature outseams on the back of the palm. The advantage to this type of construction is that there are no seams on the front or back of the palm to rub and irritate your skin.
- Everyone who's ever worn these gloves say they'll outwear multiple pairs of cowhide gloves and they're the best gloves they've ever owned.
- Try a pair yourself... you'll be glad you did and you have nothing to lose with our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- NOTE: If you're considering ordering a pair of size 7 Ranch Hands, be aware that they will seem stiffer and have to be broken in. Small sizes in this leather are stiffer than regular chore gloves due to the thicker, more durable leather. A more comfortable alternative would be the size 7 Perfect Gardeners.
I've already commented on the first pair I have purchased, they're perfect. They fit better than the large Ranchhand Gloves I purchased from Schaefer Outfitters and your gloves are a lot cheaper.
I've had many different work gloves over several decades, and I have found the quality of these gloves are second to none! Although I just purchased my second pair, the first pair are still going strong after several years, and if they ever wear out, I want to have a spare pair handy so I won't have to go without. If you're on the fence about getting these gloves, get down and just order a pair (or two). You won't be sorry!
This is my second pair, needed only because I left my first pair behind at a worksite. The goat leather stays soft and supple but wears like iron. I can grab the the thorniest plants and splinteriest wood and nothing goes through them. The no seam palm is really comfortable, especially when working with my chainsaw. The finger seams feel a little weird at first, but once the gloves are broken in, you don’t feel them anymore. Best of all, they come is a size small enough to fit me, unlike lots of other gloves, whose makers seem to think that women don’t need good work gloves.
These are the ones that you want. The best leather gloves I have ever worn. The one piece palm conforms to your hand allowing you to grip handles and tools very efficiently. This is my 3rd pair which will last me about 2yrs.
I bought these for my son that works on the farm, he loves them so much. This is his second pair!
These gloves are amazing quality from a brilliant company. If you are thinking about buying a premium pair of gloves, do not hesitate and buy a pair of these. They will last a very long time!
I purchased these gloves back in Oct'18 and have found that these are excellent work gloves for the more heavy duty work around my property.
Very pleased with the gloves. Everything I was looking for in a glove.
Cannot be happier and my hands are certainly great full. Purchased these gloves for fencing on the ranch best investment I could have done. They are not only comfortable and flexible, but the upper cuffs save you from barbs grabbing your shirt or skin when working with wire.