I ordered the largest size, size 13. I like the one-piece palm and the external seams. For my particular hand, the fingers could have been longer. I have very long fingers. So far, the gloves seem well made. I have not worn them outside yet.
American Heritage Gloves... Made in the USA!
These heavy duty goatskin gloves are very popular with Ranchers, Farmers and Truck Drivers.
The reasons are obvious once you put a pair on!
- While goatskin is one of the toughest leathers available, its incredible comfort will fool you and whereas cowhide will turn stiff when it gets wet, goatskin retains its suppleness.
- These gloves feature a fully welted thumb, seamless palm and leather band cuff which make them the most comfortable, longest wearing gloves you've ever worn.
- You hardly ever see seamless palms because it's a lot more expensive to cut a whole palm in one piece from a hide than it is to patchwork smaller pieces together.
- These gloves also feature out-seams on the back of the palm. The advantage to this type of construction is that there are no seams on the front or back of the palm to rub and irritate your skin.
- Everyone who's ever worn these gloves say they'll outwear multiple pairs of cowhide gloves and they're the best gloves they've ever owned.
- Try a pair yourself... you'll be glad you did and you have nothing to lose with our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- NOTE: If you're considering ordering a pair of size 7 Ranch Hands, be aware that they will seem stiffer and have to be broken in. Small sizes in this leather are stiffer than regular chore gloves due to the thicker, more durable leather. A more comfortable alternative would be the size 7 Perfect Gardeners.
Very durable, fit is tight on right hand even though I filled out the question at time of purchase that I was right handed. Wears very well, will buy more
So far, these are the best gloves I have ever bought. Typically the seams in the thumb come apart with other brands,but the welting should reduce or eliminate that. The fit and comfort is fantastic!
Sturdy and comfortable!
my son works in masonry and these are the best gloves we can find for him. They take a beating and last longer than any others. Thanks Bear Wallow!
I am very hard on my leather work gloves. I've been trying to find a good American made glove to satisfy my needs and just recently came across these ranch hand goatskin gloves. Upon wearing for the first time, I could easily tell that these were superior to the last couple of brands I've tried (and also a bit cheaper). I haven't had them long enough yet to comment on durability, but I can tell that they are definitely a quality product and if they hold up like I'm hoping, they will be my new go to brand indefinitely.
Here we are around the holidays in the year of COVID and we still received our gloves so quickly! They are great leather and the size seems really good. They are a little snug on my husband but in that good just fresh kind of way. I’m sure they will stretch when they are finally used. He is a little concerned that the seem on the fingers is in the grip zone but since we just received them he hasn’t had a chance to get out and use them. Hopefully we can update our review after use. I’m giving them 4 stars just because of the seem concerns.
I have been trying to find work gloves made in the USA for months! These are great quality with a reasonable price. Thanks for making things in America! I love all of your size options.
I've already commented on the first pair I have purchased, they're perfect. They fit better than the large Ranchhand Gloves I purchased from Schaefer Outfitters and your gloves are a lot cheaper.
I've had many different work gloves over several decades, and I have found the quality of these gloves are second to none! Although I just purchased my second pair, the first pair are still going strong after several years, and if they ever wear out, I want to have a spare pair handy so I won't have to go without. If you're on the fence about getting these gloves, get down and just order a pair (or two). You won't be sorry!