I’ve bought a few pairs of these gloves, and work them each to their ends. They break in well, wear fairly long (mine usually end up wearing through at a couple of fingertips, at which point I replace them), and do have a reasonably long life.
American Heritage Gloves... Made in the USA!
These heavy duty goatskin gloves are very popular with Ranchers, Farmers and Truck Drivers.
The reasons are obvious once you put a pair on!
- While goatskin is one of the toughest leathers available, its incredible comfort will fool you and whereas cowhide will turn stiff when it gets wet, goatskin retains its suppleness.
- These gloves feature a fully welted thumb, seamless palm and leather band cuff which make them the most comfortable, longest wearing gloves you've ever worn.
- You hardly ever see seamless palms because it's a lot more expensive to cut a whole palm in one piece from a hide than it is to patchwork smaller pieces together.
- These gloves also feature out-seams on the back of the palm. The advantage to this type of construction is that there are no seams on the front or back of the palm to rub and irritate your skin.
- Everyone who's ever worn these gloves say they'll outwear multiple pairs of cowhide gloves and they're the best gloves they've ever owned.
- Try a pair yourself... you'll be glad you did and you have nothing to lose with our 100% satisfaction guarantee!
- NOTE: If you're considering ordering a pair of size 7 Ranch Hands, be aware that they will seem stiffer and have to be broken in. Small sizes in this leather are stiffer than regular chore gloves due to the thicker, more durable leather. A more comfortable alternative would be the size 7 Perfect Gardeners.
I wear gloves hard and rough from logging, demolition, pulling black berry vines and numerous uses and I have never found a better wearing working glove than these. The service is fast and friendly. Very helpful when I had to ask sizing question. I have only purchased two pair and will continue to purchase and suggest to anyone wanting a good feeling and hard wearing glove
These are my second pair of ranch hand gloves l have bought. They are heavy duty and built for work! I use them mainly for moving rough cut lumber, and they hold up very well. They are as good as gloves twice,or three times there price! Made in the USA!!
Best gloves I've ever used for farm and ranch work. Great quality and fit. Have both the short and long cuff version. Put leather conditioner and a light mink oil. Great work gloves.
I've been buying these gloves for about 4-5 years now. Depending on my landscaping activities, I get between 1.5-2 years of use from these gloves. Not only are they durable but they are the most comfortable gloves that I've ever owned.
Made in USA and great quality. Buy a couple of sizes larger. They run a little small. A little more $ than the china stuff but well worth it supporting an American company.
Nice and comfortable. I would like to see if you could custom make some that are heavier as I do a lot of fencing with barbed wire and tend to go through gloves quickly. These will work great for my general chores!
I am very satisfied with my recent purchase of gloves. The quality is superb, made in America and I have already recommended them to my friends. So glad I found this company.
Fit well and feel good!
I ordered the largest size, size 13. I like the one-piece palm and the external seams. For my particular hand, the fingers could have been longer. I have very long fingers. So far, the gloves seem well made. I have not worn them outside yet.