Great product and your recommendation of 2XL for the size was spot on. Far better than the Harley gloves I was wearing. Now if they don't turn my hands black when they get wet....priceless!!!
Black Deerskin Gloves UnlinedAdd to Wishlist
If You're Looking For A Pair Of Comfortable, Good Looking Gloves in black, You've Found Them... Black Deerskin Gloves!
- Deerskin is the natural choice for the perfect material to make the most comfortable gloves.
- Deerskin is incredibly soft and, if you happen to get them wet, won't turn to cardboard like cowhide gloves will.
- They come with a shirred (elastic) wrist for a better fit.
- Deerskin is also known for its toughness and protection.
- You'll feel the quality as soon as you put them on and, being so comfortable, it makes wearing them feel like a true luxury but the price is very affordable for a glove this nice.
- Whether you use them for everyday wear, riding or driving, you'll enjoy every minute you have them on.
- Available In XX-Small Through XXX-Large.
Best gloves ever very comfortable and well made! Last time I bought these was almost 10 years ago because I got out of riding for a little while, came back and bought a set just as nice as the first set. The owners of the company are nice and sent a thank you card for purchasing! Will buy again!
Great fit, true to size and well made!
These are just as soft as they claimed and arrived promptly, superbly packaged - I was very impressed! I bought them for my mum for her birthday, and Bear Wallow had a hand-written note in there that added a really cute personal touch. I would buy from them again.
these gloves fit like a second skin. they are soft and feel broken in. i ordered a large as that is what i normally wear
I have several pair of motorcycle gloves but these gloves are a great deal. I ordered a size larger than the measurements called for and they fit perfectly. They are very soft, feel broken in immediately, and have been warm riding in 40 F weather. There is no seam on the palm, which allows for a good feel on the motorcycle grips. I would recommend these gloves.
Deerskin leather has spoiled me, and I won't wear anything but deerskin gloves. These gloves are soft, fit perfectly, and are very comfortable to wear. I've paid a lot more for similar gloves from other manufacturers. And I appreciate the fast service. These are my first Bear Wallow gloves, but they won't be my last. Thanks for a great product!
Have been looking for quality basic leather gloves for some years since losing a pair. There are so many gloves out there, but these are the ones. Great product; fast shipping. Thank you.
Ordered 4 pairs for Christmas gifts. Excellent quality. Nice looking gloves. Shipping was very fast. Very pleased with these.