these gloves fit great, are supple and well made. the prompt service provided by this company is so appreciated!!
If You're Looking For A Pair Of Comfortable, Good Looking Gloves in natural tan, You've Found Them... Deerskin Gloves!
- Deerskin is the natural choice for the perfect material to make the most comfortable gloves.
- Deerskin is incredibly soft and, if you happen to get them wet, won't turn to cardboard like cowhide gloves will.
- They come with a shirred (elastic) wrist for a better fit.
- Deerskin is also known for its toughness and protection.
- You'll feel the quality as soon as you put them on and, being so comfortable, it makes wearing them feel like a true luxury but the price is very affordable for a glove this nice.
- Whether you use them for everyday wear, riding or driving, you'll enjoy every minute you have them on.
- Available In XX-Small Through XX-Large.
These gloves are winners- great fit, very durable and flexible. Highly recommend them for all purpose outdoor work. Very prompt shipping.
This is the only place I've ever been able to get quality gloves that actually fit my small hands. I've had both the natural and black, lined and unlined, and they are the best. I highly recommend these gloves. Company service is also great. You can't go wrong if you order from this company@
Living in the UK it is very hard to get these type of gloves. Founds these online and thought the price and shipping fee very reasonable. Fast delivery and so nicely packaged which felt like a present rather than just an 'order' which was a very nice touch.
Come descritti e morbidissimi (English: As described and very soft)
Soft and durable
Wore out my old gloves after several years and replacing with the same thing. Great gloves. Worth the money.
Great gloves! Nicely made. I wind up losing one before ever wearing them out. TheXXL runs slightly large, which is great for my monster meat hooks.
The deerskin gloves were exactly what I was looking for.
I love these gloves. They fit very, very well and are incredibly comfortable. I'm a landscaper, and I'm particular about what I wear, and these are pretty much it for me. I'll buy as many as I need to get through the season--but they hold up so well that a couple of pairs do it. Thanks for providing a quality product! Now if you could just produce these in the USA.....