well made gloves. the thinsulate provides that extra warmth for winter use. and the fit is excellent.
Natural Deerskin Gloves w/Thinsulate LiningAdd to Wishlist
If You're Looking For A Pair Of Warm, Comfortable, Good Looking Gloves in natural tan, You've Found Them... Deerskin Thinsulate Lined Gloves!
- Deerskin is the natural choice for the perfect material to make the most comfortable gloves.
- Deerskin is incredibly soft and, if you happen to get them wet, won't turn to cardboard like cowhide gloves will.
- The 40 Gram Thinsulate Lining Will Help Keep Your Hands Warm On Those Chilly Mornings.
- They come with a shirred (elastic) wrist for a better fit.
- Deerskin is also known for its toughness and protection.
- You'll feel the quality as soon as you put them on and, being so comfortable, it makes wearing them feel like a true luxury but the price is very affordable for a glove this nice.
- Whether you use them for everyday wear, riding or driving, you'll enjoy every minute you have them on.
- Available In X-Small Through XXX-Large.
Awesome customer service and a really great product! Definitely recommend.
A pair of Thinsulate lined deerskin gloves was my first purchase from Bear Wallow but likely it won't be the last. High quality materials and good construction hold the promise of a long life and the size that I determined from their instructions was a perfect fit.
I have a pair of the non insulated and 2 pair of the insulated (one for good and one for work) and they are the best things. I've bought another pair for a gift this Xmas. They are so soft yet strong and the insulated ones keep my hands so warm. I've even had my glove in a bucket of water and did not get my hands wet. Will definitely be back for more. Oh and customer service is so personable....hard to find in this day.
A full review is premature at this point because I just received my deerskin gloves one week ago. I won't be able to rate longevity, but I can rate quality of materials, workmanship and customer service. As soon as I opened the package I was immediately impressed by how soft and supple the leather was and how warm the Thinsulate lining is. Then after a close inspection of the stitching and workmanship, I was even more impressed and these gloves fit perfectly by following the online sizing guide. I didn't give these gloves a 5-star rating only because I don't know how well they will last. If quality is an indication, there should be no problem. I have dealt with a lot of online retailers, but only a few have shown the high level of service you will get from Bear Wallow Gloves. I will definitely do business with them again.