These wonderful gloves provide great protection for gardening. Soft and attractive as well as durable and practical. Highly recommend. Shipping was very fast.
- Seamless palms and the seams on the back of the gloves are on the outside for more comfort.
- Great for gardening or as an all around general work glove.
- They have great dexterity, wear well and have all the comfort of natural goat skin.
- Unlike cowhide, if you get them wet, they just break right back in.
- Lightweight silver goatskin gloves now available in sizes 6 through 13!
- Made in the USA!
I have 2 pair i love them so much ! One pair is just startingvto get broken in. The othere pair i am going to use when i ride my harley...
Highest quality. Such a nice look - I hated to start work. I usually get a men's L. I sized my hand to be 8.5"+ and bought a 9. Fit is snug as everyone says. But these gloves feel great snug, and they'll be custom-fit in a few weeks. Just love them.
These are the best gloves I've ever owned!!! Durable for gardening, including weeding, raking, pruning, putting up fences, any outdoor work.
These are for my daughter but I tried them on. They are exceptionally soft and very comfortable. I will also be ordering a pair of these for myself.