- Seamless palms and the seams on the back of the gloves are on the outside for more comfort.
- Great for gardening or as an all around general work glove.
- They have great dexterity, wear well and have all the comfort of natural goat skin.
- Unlike cowhide, if you get them wet, they just break right back in.
- Lightweight silver goatskin gloves now available in sizes 6 through 13!
- Made in the USA!
Posted by Kim P on May 31st 2011
These are the best gloves I've ever owned!!! Durable for gardening, including weeding, raking, pruning, putting up fences, any outdoor work.
work and garden gloves
Posted by diane on Dec 12th 2010
These are for my daughter but I tried them on. They are exceptionally soft and very comfortable. I will also be ordering a pair of these for myself.