The product is fine, my second pair. They are a tad tight for me even tho I ordered the largest size 13. Can I soak in water and then wear for a while to stretch them a little?? ****************** Actually Robert, if you can make a fist even though they're tight, they should stretch out to fit your hand without soaking them in water.
Superior Quality Goatskin Gloves that are so comfortable, you won't want to take them off!
- American Heritage Gloves... Made in the USA!
- These are our most popular gloves... the reasons are obvious once you try a pair on.
- They have great dexterity, wear well and have all the comfort of natural goatskin.
- While goatskin is one of the toughest leathers available, its incredible comfort will fool you and whereas cowhide will turn stiff when it gets wet, goatskin retains its suppleness.
- Seamless palms and the seams on the back of the gloves are on the outside for more comfort... no seams to rub and irritate your hands.
- You hardly ever see seamless palms because it's a lot more expensive to cut a whole palm in one piece from a hide than it is to patchwork small pieces together.
- Great for gardening or as an all around general work glove.
- Lightweight silver goatskin gloves now available in sizes 6 through 13!
- Made in the USA!
6 = XX-Small
7 = X-Small
8 = Small
9 = Medium
10 = Large
11 = X-Large
12 = XX-Large
13 = XXX-Large
I really like these gloves. This is my second pair. Because they are soft and flexible they don't make my hands tired after a full day working.
This is my second order of these gloves. I put them through the ringer, so to speak, while working with horses, doing barn chores, gardening, maintaining the arena and round pen, and a myriad of other things. They've held up well and are great even after getting wet. The only reason I ordered again was to go down one size. The 7s were just a little long in the fingers, but the 6s are perfect!
These gloves look and feel too nice for the yard work I do, but having used them for the last 3 days, I want to put them on before I start anything else! The sizing is perfect (size 10 and I usually wear Large) for what I do and feels like a second skin. We’ll see how they wear, but I sure love the fit and feel of these gloves!
These are wonderful gloves!! I have an old pair of goatskin gloves (made by another manufacturer) that's still very serviceable.. My daughter borrowed them and really liked them. So I decided to get her her own pair. I found the Bear Wallow gloves and ordered a pair for her. They are beautifully made and beautiful - almost too beautiful to get dirty. However, gardening is what they are for and goatskin is clearly the ideal material for gardening gloves so they promptly began moving mulch. My daughter loves hers. Of note, she has very long fingers so we ordered one size larger (9) than her hand measurements and it worked out to have perfect finger length for her hands. I'll get my own pair when I wear out my current pair!!
I absolutely Love these gloves!! Finally real gloves for real working women. They fit snug at first but that’s the way you want them, they will eventually form perfectly to your hands. Best product
Ordered two pairs of these gloves. They fit well and have a very nice "feel". The cuff makes them easy to pull on and keeps dirt from getting down the gloves when gardening or handling firewood. I'll report again if I ever wear them out!
These are such great gloves! Immediately comfortable and sturdy. Originally ordered a larger size and the team at Bear Wallow was super responsive and helpful with suggesting a better size for me. My husband ended up claiming the larger pair so there you go! I was looking for a pair of gloves that will last a long time and I've found them!
These gloves are much better than standard cowhide gloves: more flexible but still sturdy, more comfortable because of the outside seams, and. better at protecting wrists because of the cuff. I am very happy with them.
They are so soft and hardly needed breaking in. I already love goatskin gloves and these are the best I've ever used.