Simply perfect! I use them to work inside the thorny bushes with no injury st all. Great product an very nice seller.
Protector Comfort Gauntlet Rose Gloves
- Virtually identical to our Protector Originals except they have the seams on the back of the gloves on the outside (which makes them more comfortable) and they don't have the snaps, straps and rivets. These small differences can save you money! (you can add the snaps, straps and rivets with the option above when ordering) If you choose the upgrade option, you will get the Protector Comforts with the seams on the back of the gloves on the outside and they will also have the snaps, straps and rivets that you see on the Protector Originals.
- You'll never have to worry again about your hands and arms when pruning your Rose Bushes or Berry Vines... not as long as you're wearing your "Protector" Rose Pruning Gauntlet Gloves from American Heritage. Yes, they're made right here in the USA!
- These beautiful gloves are made from soft, yet durable goatskin long considered by the experts to be the longest wearing and have the best puncture resistance of any natural material. You get real protection ...Virtuall
- The 12" gauntlets protect your whole forearm, not just part of it and are made from split cowhide that's just stiff enough to stay in place but soft enough to flex with your arm to make working with these gloves a real pleasure.
- Huge range of sizes ...
Nowhere else will you find rose gauntlet gloves in sizes ranging from 6 all the way through 13 (that's equivalent to XX-Small through XXX-Large) and half sizes too!
- Here's a growing list of what our customers are using them for:
- Pruning Roses
- Attacking Berry Vines
- Trimming Brush
- Working with Barbed Wire
- Bee Keeping
- Citrus Pruing and Picking
- Working with Cactus
- Carrying in Fire Wood
- MIG Welding
- Operating Gas Driven Weedeater
- Repairing Fences
These gloves are a lifesaver. To trim my roses and also my pigmy date palm trees! Won't trim without.
I guess I should have know that when using a sickle, it's best not to pull it towards myself. But I did it anyway, and it slipped, cutting through my Rose Gloves. The thick leather took the trauma, and I had only a skin thickness cut on my index finger. Without the glove, I'd surely have cut tendons. Of course, the main reason I wear them is the wretched Himalaya blackberries that cover this county, and these gloves give me immunity to punctures. I love them--I've had 3 pairs now.
Unlike regular mass produced gloves ..these fit like a glove! Fingers not too long but just right. Both my husband and I wear the same size and they fit beautifully. Luxurious leather that eventually molds to your hand after use. I love them for blackberries and roses..Use them a lot. Had to buy a second pair as I could see they mine pair was going to disappear if I didn't buy a second pair!
Like others I have worked with roses and blackberries for decades and have the scars to prove it, but alas no more. These are definitely the best gloves I have ever used plus they fit my gorilla hands.Thanks guys, Martin
These gloves are simply unbelievable. For 20 years I've been working with blackberries---or I should say being worked over by blackberries---and suffering punctures and scratches all the while. I worked with these goat skin beauties today for several hours and was amazed at how easy it was to clear blackberry brush, old and new canes, with ease and efficiency. Kudos to Bear Wallow for offering these.
I really love how these protect my hands and arms from rose scratches. With other gloves I was often reaching deep into the bush to get to a branch, and my forearms would always get snagged. They're also pretty handy for rescuing my neighbor's cat from my roof (three times and counting...)
As an older gardener I am always weeding, trimming, moving, etc, the extensive plantings in my gardens. One of the problems for "older gardeners" is the "thin skin" on our forearms, and this causes a number of worrysome injuries when you garden and encounter shaper oblects in the plantings. These gloves are the perfect answer for this problem. Soft and easy to use and fully effective in eliminating the "thin skin" injures. Thanks for a great product