I first saw these shears at the Humboldt Rose Society's November meeting and bought two which I gave as Christmas presents to my daughters. I recently bought a 3rd set for myself. They are excellent quality and are in the same league as Felco, except they cost much less. Wes and Cher are friendly and very customer oriented.
- These quality shears are designed for the discerning professional and are equal in quality to "name brand" shears costing much more.
- The upper blade has been precision ground and extra slim to avoid bruising and damage to sensitive stems.
- The chrome hardened anvil or counter blade is also precision ground and contoured for a double cutting action that minimises stem bruising.
- The contoured grips are ergonomically shaped for less effort and greater comfort.
- The smooth acting spring is nickel plated.
- A toothed center nut allows precise and easy alignment of the cutting blade and anvil, giving a clean and accurate cut.
Professional quality shears at a fraction of the price!